< BACK TO NEWS
Assisted Moves are on the Up
October saw our best ever month for Assisted Move applications and, with Zoopla reporting a 43% increase in New Build leads, it’s worth taking a few minutes to remind ourselves of how offering this popular incentive benefits everybody involved.
So what is an Assisted Move?
Most people are familiar with the concept of Part Exchange but now everyone knows much about Assisted Moves. Put simply, it does what it says on the tin; we help your dependent customer sell their existing property quickly, putting them in the very best position to buy a property from you. And, best of all, there’s no actual commitment on either side unless you want there to be. It’s the ideal incentive for housebuilders large and small; it’s not as straightforward as Part Exchange, but you never tie up any capital waiting for a PX property to be sold. You don’t even need to take the new property off the market if you don’t want to.
Benefits for Housebuilders
- There’s no financial risk to you and you can be confident everything is being done to get your potential customer ready to buy a new home from you
- You can allow your customer to reserve a plot on the proviso that they work with us and take our advice, or you can simply offer to pay the selling fees should they then go on to buy from you – either way, the incentive increases their loyalty and commitment towards you and your site
- We sell their existing home promptly and for the best possible price allowing them to make their best offer to you
- We operate on a no sale – no fee basis, so if they change their minds, you don’t pay a penny. Likewise, if we sell their property but they decide to buy elsewhere, they pay our fees – not you
- We provide you with a dedicated team, so you know exactly who to contact when you need help or information
- We provide you and your teams with training and with printed and electronic literature to help you promote and explain the service
- We can act on your behalf during customer negotiations
- We keep you and your customer informed at every step of the way from reservation right through to completion, with detailed weekly updates
Benefits for Your Customers
- We work with your customers to get them in a position to buy a beautiful new home from you
- We provide your customers with all the support they need to sell their properties, marketing it with up to three local estate agents for maximum exposure
- We sell their home promptly and for the best possible price
- Our experts examine the market and prepare a detailed valuation, so vendors are confident
we are acting with their best interests in mind
- They stay in control. Unless you specify that they use our recommended valuation in order to secure the plot, your customer has the option to set their own market price giving them complete confidence
- We manage the whole selling process, dealing with estate agents and solicitors on their behalf
- If required, we can help with house clearance or minor home improvements to get their home looking the best it can
- We can organise any required surveys and certificates (EPC, T&D, etc.) for their property
- We keep them informed at every step of the way from reservation right through to completion, with detailed weekly updates by phone
To find out more about how Assisted Move can help you sell your plots, call your nearest Moving Made Easy office.